This is a very nice cheesecake but you can vary the honey or the biscuit type for other ingredients if you prefer.
5 tablespoons honey
300g Philadelphia cream cheese (full fat or light)
300ml double cream
300 – 400g ginger biscuits
- Crush the ginger biscuits until they are crumbs.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the biscuit crumb, stir until butter has coated all the biscuit crumb.
- Put the biscuit mix into a round tin (6 – 8”) with a moveable base so it is easier to get it out when finished. Press the mix down onto the base to compact it and leave to cool.
The cheesecake mix
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- In another bowl, mix the honey and cream cheese together, then fold in the whipped cream.
- Put the cheesecake mix on top of the biscuit base and smooth over.
- Chill in the fridge for about 4 hours.
- Slide a knife round the edge and ease it onto a plate.
- Decorate if you wish.
- Ready to eat!
Special thanks to our guest blogger, Nigel from Vax, for this delicious recipe.